A leading energy management firm that is transforming how large energy customers interact proactively and productively with the electric grid and strive hard to provide their customers with the most effective software platform that can help convert their customers’ energy profiles into financial returns.
At the inception of the engagement, the client had a system that ran several batch operations to retrieve data insights for a specific data science algorithm. This not just made prediction ‘time consuming’ but, also took a toll on the number of computing resources consumed to produce a result. The entire architecture was monolithic in nature with high dependency on the transactional database to provide results.
TVS Next helped the client derive the technical objectives, post a thorough study of their existing system & the architect and designed the milestones to achieve the same.
1) Creation of a scalable architecture, considering new energy divisions that were getting added every financial year
2) Creation of a completely foolproof distributed system
3) Interface manager to connect and collate data from the source
4) Reports and customizable dashboards builder
5) Optimize the utilization of computing resources deployed